Thursday, November 11, 2010

Simple Shells & Lace Scarf



A simple and pretty pattern for a quick gift.
I used Vanna's Choice, I believe the color is fern.
Materials, WW yarn, I hook.
Ch 29, loosely.
Row 1: (wrong side) dc in 5th ch from hook, *skip next 2 chs, (dc, ch 1, dc) in next ch; repeat from * across.
Row 2: Ch 3, turn; 2 dc in first ch-1 sp, 3 dc in each ch-1 sp across. 27 dc
Row 3: Ch 1, turn; sc in forst 2 dc, * ch 3, skip next 2 dc, sc in next dc; repeat from * across to last st, sc in top of turning ch. 8 ch 3 sps
Row 4: Ch 1, turn; sc in first sc, ch 3, (sc in next ch-3 sp, ch 3)across, skip next sc, s in last sc. 9 ch-3 sps
Row 5: Ch 4, turn; dc in first ch-3 sp, (dc, ch 1, dc) in eah ch-3 sp across.
Repeat Rows 2-5 31 times. Finish off, darn in ends.
Fringe: (I like long fringe when I use it)
Cut 10, 14" strands of yarn per section, place 9 pieces of fringe evenly along ends of scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment